Thank you for visiting the packandpop.com.au website.
Packandpop.com.au is the leading online compliance pharmacy: a personalised medicine platform for vitamin & prescription products, owned and operated in Australia under Pack-N-Pop Pty Ltd.
Packandpop.com.au, (“we”, “us”, “our”) respect your privacy and we are committed to comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Act”), and the Act’s Australian Privacy Principals (“APP”). In addition, we are bound by and committed to the privacy of health records as contained in Health Legislation in every state.
This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information, and how we will treat it. By continuing to use this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
If you have any questions, queries or complaints, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at:
Pack & Pop
Smithfield, QLD 4878
Collection of personal information by us
Pack & Pop will only collect information that is necessary for its functions or activities. Pack & Pop is required to collect your personal information in order to provide you with products or services.
The kinds of personal information we collect and store will depend on what products and services you request from us. However, it may include (amongst other things):
– your opinion/preferences about specific products and services, your name,
address, telephone numbers, e-mail address to facilitate:
– communications between you and us; and
– transactional information about your use of our products and service.
How your personal information will be used
We collect your personal information so that we can use it for our functions and activities which include, amongst other things:
– activating your account and confirming your details;
– processing your orders;
– being aware of any special product and service requirements you may have;
– providing you with electronic confirmation of your orders (where applicable) and advising you of any changes to our products and services;
– confirming your identity when you contact us;
– addressing any feedback or complaints you may have;
– any purposes for which it was requested and directly related purposes, and developing, improving and marketing our products and services.
– Sending you marketing materials.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we will be unable to do one or more of the above (including being unable to accept any orders and service requests).
Exchange of personal information with third parties
Personal information we collect from you may be disclosed:
– to any entity to which we are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information (for instance, Federal or State law enforcement agencies and investigative agencies, courts, various other Federal or State government bodies);
– to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information is collected from you;
– to our business associates and others for purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected;
– to Pack & Pop management and personnel;
– to our professional advisors and other contractors (for example IT consultants and mailing houses); or
– with your consent (express or implied), to others.
We may also obtain personal and other information from some or all of the above to enable us to provide our services or products to you. When we obtain personal and other information from third parties whom we are referred to by you, we will assume and you will ensure that you have made that third party aware of the referral of the persons and purposes involved in the collection, use and disclosure of the relevant personal or other information.
Use and disclosure of personal information by us
If we use or disclose your personal information for a purpose (the “secondary purpose”) other than the main reason for which it was originally collected (the “primary purpose”), to the extent required by law, we will ensure that:
– the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection (and directly related in the case of sensitive information), and you would reasonably expect that we would use or disclose your information in that way; or
– you have consented to the use or disclosure of your personal information for the secondary purpose; or
– the use or disclosure is required or authorised by or under law; or
– the use or disclosure is otherwise permitted by law (for example, as a necessary part of an investigation of suspected unlawful activity).
Taking Care of your Personal Information
– Pack & Pop will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it
holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
– Pack & Pop will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed.
Access and correction of your personal information
You can ask to obtain access to your personal information that we and/or our contractors hold, although under some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you. Also, we may not be able to require our contractors to provide personal information to you.
We may ask you to put your request in writing and pay a reasonable fee levied by us for this.
It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not the case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact us at:
Pack & Pop
PO Box 79
Smithfield, QLD 4878
Using other Service Providers
Sometimes we use other organisations (service providers) to help us provide our services and improve them, including:
– delivering your orders and providing emails or texts so you can track your order;
– sending letters and marketing material;
– carrying out market research; and
– helping us to analyse anonymous information about customers.
Where we need to share information with our service providers, we give them only the minimum amount they need to provide services to us and you. Those we share your information with are not allowed to use it to try to sell their own services to you. They are all bound by privacy policies that at a minimum mirror ours.
If you no longer want to receive marketing information in a particular way, or receive any marketing at all, you can change your mind at any time. You can change your preferences by contacting us via email at email@example.com, or use the unsubscribe link at the end of every email we send you.
Any complaint by an individual regarding Pack & Pop’s management or handling of personal information should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact details are set out at the commencement of this Policy.
To enable a complaint to be properly understood and acted upon it is requested that it be made in writing, specifying the personal information involved and the contact or process at Pack & Pop the subject of the complaint.
All complaints will be acknowledged within 3 business days of receipt. Contact details of the person in Pack & Pop dealing with the complaint will be advised to the individual making the complaint at this time.
Complaints will be responded to within 15 business days. If this is not possible the individual will be advised as to when Pack & Pop expects to be able to respond.
If Pack & Pop’s response does not resolve the complaint, Pack & Pop and the individual will in good faith promptly agree a process and time frame for dealing with the complaint.
Copyright© Pack & Pop 2019, All rights reserved.